Use of Links:
Throughout our website system, we provide links to other servers which may contain information of interest to our viewers. We exclude all liability in regard to external organizations, views, or validity of the information contained on other servers.
Linking from your website to our server(s) does not require written permission. If you have a link you would like the Communications Director to consider adding to our website, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Link Request.”
Use of Media & Published Material:
If you would like to publish original content from our website, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any media, including but not limited to photographs, videos, sound bites, documents, or similar items that is not original to this content management system (CMS) will bear copyright information from the original publisher.
Unauthorized use of the Memphis Area Golden Retriever Rescue logo is strictly prohibited. If you wish to use our logo, a written request must be submitted via email to the Communications Director (email@example.com) and your request will be reviewed. Only the Communications Director can approve requests for logo usage.
We welcome feedback and comments from our viewers and visitors. If you have an idea that you feel will enhance our website, please send an email to the Communications Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We have created this statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. We do not collect personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. This policy is your guide to how we will handle visitor information during your visit to our web server.
- Domain Names
- “magrr.co” is used as a backend server configuration domain name.
- “magrr.com” is used as a backend server configuration domain name.
- “magrr.info” is used as a backend server configuration domain name.
- “magrr.net” is used as a backend server configuration domain name.
- “magrr.org” is the official web address accessed by visitors and guests.
- “magrr.us” is used as a backend server configuration domain name.
- Reading or Downloading
- We collect and store only the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account, or grca-nrc.org if you are connecting from The Golden Retriever Club of America: National Rescue Committee’s domain), the time stamp (date and time of access), and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our site.
- We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
- Sending us an Email
- You also may decide to send us personally identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing a question or comment, or by filling out an online form that provides us this information. We use personally identifying information from email primarily to respond to your requests. We may forward your email to other members, directors, or board members who are better able to answer your questions. We may also use your email to contact you in the future about our programs that may be of interest.
- We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to share personal information with us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. Except as might be required by law, we do not share any information we receive with any outside entities.
- If you sign up for one of our email lists, we will only send you the kinds of information you have requested. We won’t share your name or email address with any outside parties. Per the CAN-SPAM act, users have the option to unsubscribe from mass mailing lists.
- Opt-Out or Change Your Contact Information
- Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us through a special online form. You may choose to receive only specific communications or none at all. You may also update your contact information previously provided to us through another online form. You cannot remove yourself from our database, but you can prevent unwanted communication.
All original content, including but not limited to photographs, videos, documents, sound bytes, text, etc. is the property of Memphis Area Golden Retriever Rescue, Inc. and may not be duplicated in any manner without the prior written consent of the Communications Director.
Questions about our policies:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us at: email@example.com.