Available for Adoption
Attention: Many of these Goldens are already being considered by other adopters, though not officially adopted yet. We cannot guarantee their availability, but please note that we do have new Goldens entering our program each week.
- MAGRR does not begin matching a Golden with an applicant until after the home visit has been completed.
- We do not accept applications for individual dogs.
- * indicates that the foster family is considering adoption
- + indicates a special needs dog
- # indicates that while this dog is not adopted, he or she is being considered by one of our approved applicants. They will be given short time to meet or find out about the dog.
- ~ Indicates currently getting medical attention prior to being available for adoption
- We do not adopt outside of the Mid-South area (i.e. Western Tennessee, Eastern Arkansas, and North Mississippi) except for the Six New England States plus parts of New York & New Jersey in the NYC area where we have support groups. If you are outside of these areas, click here for Golden Rescues in your area.
Congratulations to the following Goldens who recently found their forever homes
Waiting in The Wings
Please do not email or ask about these dogs as they are still at our clinic. If we receive an email asking about any of these dogs, we will not be able to respond. We don’t yet have complete medical information, therefore we cannot discuss them at the moment.
Our Permanent Residents are those doggies that are old and most not adoptable. They have great lives and their foster families adore them, MAGRR takes care of all of the medical needs so that they can live out their lives in good health and love.