Kroger’s Community Rewards Program has replaced the Kroger Gift Card Program as of October 1, 2012. The Community Rewards program is a new feature that is incorporated into your current Kroger Plus card. If you still have money on your gift card you may use it, but note that MAGRR no longer receives a percentage of the reloads. This tab will describe the steps you need to take to ensure that MAGRR will continue to receive a percentage of your Kroger purchases.
What do I need to do?
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy – you will need the number off the back of the card.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on SIGN IN if you already have an account.
- If you are a new online customer, you will need to click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on MY ACCOUNT and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on EDIT KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS INFORMATION and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter Non-profit Organization Number 80590, select Memphis Area Golden Retriever Rescue from the list and click CONFIRM.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see MAGRR’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for MAGRR until you register your card(s) in the NEW Community Rewards Program.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.